Massey Harris Lofts
(King St West)
OverviewCompleted in 2003, the Massey Harris Lofts, at 915 King Street West, were converted from the headquarters of the Massey Harris farm equipment company, originally built in 1883. The design takes full advantage of the historic building, with some of the bathrooms even being converted from the original payroll vaults, complete with metal ceilings. As well, the lofts feature 11 to 17-foot ceilings, exposed brick, exposed wood beams, large windows and hardwood floors. The five-storey building — which sits near Liberty Village and Toronto’s Theatre District — offers 46 units ranging in size from 470 to 1,100 square feet. Amenities include a parking garage and an entry phone security system.